Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Day 9: I have sooooo much to be thankful for!

God is good!! Because of God, my dear husband, and Shawn at Orin Hatch's office, we are COMING HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We arrive at 7:30pm at the SLC airport this Friday. Feel free to join us if you would like to welcome Teddy home. He is a party kid so he won't mind the fanfare. Just please avoid touching, kissing or grabing him.

I am overflowing with joy and relief! Teddy is feeling soooooo much better today, I really think we turned a corner. We have a visa, a plane ticket and each other. God is good!!! I don't think I have ever been so incredibly thankful for Thanksgiving.

To my kids: Mom and Teddy are coming home!!!!!!!!!!!! We will see you Friday night.

Kelly

3 comments:

Kathy said...

WOO HOO!! That is SO awesome! Glad to see you are coming HOME!

Kathy

Heather said...

YAY! What great news! I'm hoping we'll be able to make it to the airport Friday to welcome you home!

Andrea Hill said...

Wow that is the greatest news. Surely you had a miracle happen to you because that's records time with the way things are going with those visas... Welcome home!!