Saturday, November 22, 2008

Day 5: Conclusion

Day 5: Conclusion

We are back at Addis and back at the Ritmo Guest House. We were moved into a different bedroom, and I have to say, the bedroom you get makes all the difference. This room is soooooo much nicer. It will be a lot more comfortable staying here with Teddy. It has its own nice bathroom, a big bed, lots of storage space and is just a pleasant room overall. For those who wish to request it, it is on the 2nd floor, next door to the bunk bed room.

Tomorrow morning, bright and early, we will be picking up Teddy. I am so excited! We also found out that his best friend’s mom is flying in tomorrow night so they will be able play together here at the guest house. What a blessing.

Kevin leaves tomorrow night for the states and will arrive Monday evening. I will miss him greatly. It does give me comfort though that our kids will soon have their Dad home.

To my kids: If I was home right now, I would give you a thousand kisses. Tell Auntie Rhonda I said you can have some popcorn. (Sorry Rhonda, I have to love on them somehow).

Kelly

No comments: