Friday, November 14, 2008

Clarissa is off the machine!!!!


Clarissa has gained enough weight and grown enough inches that she is being removed from the machine she gets hooked up to for night feedings. This is such a blessing from God because this was one the thing that I was SUPER concerned about leaving in someone else's care while I was gone. I have full confidence in Auntie Rhonda's ability but learning the night feedings is HARD. And took me awhile to get used to. She was going to have to learn it in one night and not have me to call for help if something went wrong. I was having axiety attacks about it just last night. But this morning her dr. called and said she is off!!! The Lord knows each of us sooooo well and is involved in what is going on in our lives. He knew that would be a major burden to Rhonda and a major source of anxiety for me while in Ethiopia. And now I can leave with more peace. THANK YOU!!


Leaving is of course still hard. I am going to miss all my babies. But I am sure it will also be an amazing experience of a lifetime and I cannot wait to squeeze this new cutie.


Kelly

1 comment:

~Our Family~ said...

Kelly,
I just wanted to take the time while I was on your blog and tell you to have a good time over in ethiopia(sp) and to be careful. The lord does know what we can handle and looks after us too.. I can't wait to see the updates of your son.. Much love to you...
Cindy