Thursday, January 15, 2009

Welcome Friends!

I joined Facebook finally, I am always the last to do anything cool. So I invited a bunch of old friends to my blog. Welcome! A quick catch-up on my life:

I am married to my perfect soul-mate. We have been married for 11 exciting years. He is the most patient, kind, easy-going and loving person I have ever met. He is also the best father I have ever seen! Kevin is the Director of Finance for a software company based out of Isreal and works from the home. Which I love!

I am mom to 7 wonderful children. 6 came to us via adoption (from Haiti, Cambodia and Ethiopia), 1 through birth. All came home to us with special needs, many of which have been overcome, some of which never will. But all my children are the best kids on earth! I have great children who are obediant, talented, sweet, kind and generous. My cup runneth over. My kids ages are 8, 8, 6, 5, 4, 4, 2. I am very fortunate to have been a stay at home mom the last 8 years.

After 11 years of living in WA, we have moved back to my home state. This is something I swore I would never do, but now that I have, I am loving it!

I look forward to catching up with everyone.

Kelly

1 comment:

Natalie Murray said...

Kelly your blog is so cute! Glad youfinally joined facebook! It's addicting!