Saturday, December 6, 2008

Pictures Added and Adjustments Going Great

The pictures have been added from our trip to Ethiopia. Sorry they are a bit confusing. The blog will only let me put 5 pictures per post and I cannot figure out how to change the order of my posts, so you have to jump around to see them all. I posted as much as I could to the original post then added new posts to fit the rest I wanted to show. If anyone knows how to change the order of posts, let me know and I will clean up the mess!

Teddy and the family are doing awsome!! I definitely get lots of kisses from him now. The children are still totally absorbed by him but he is now getting more space. Kevin and I are in love. It is so fun to have a two year old running around again. We have been blessed by another amazing child. I do not know how I get all the best ones, but I do!

Kelly

1 comment:

Andrea Hill said...

Wow, that is a lot just for your pay. I know I have to look forward to that too with my little girl.