Thursday, September 4, 2008

All the kids are in school!








Well, school has officially begun! Maya and Zachary are in 3rd grade, yikes (I am terrified for cursive)! Allison and Emmanuel are in Kindergarten. And Naomi and Clarissa are in another year of preschool. So for 2 days a week I have a two hour break. Grocery Store, here I come!! That is, until Teddy comes home ;).




All the kids are loving school so far. I really like the teachers we got. It is so adorable to see Emmanuel and Allison going to the big school and having homework. Toddlers, no more!




Everything started smoothly except Clarissa transportation. She was dropped off by the bus 1/2 hour early for preschool and picked up an hour late the first day. Mom was pissed!!!!!!!! Nothing brings out the beast in me like my kids not being treated right. But day 2, the bus situation was all worked out so I think we are going to be ok.




Here are some pictures of the first day. I will post Naomi and Clarissa's later once I have them downloaded. I also have some super cute new pictures of Teddy. If you are a family member, email me privately and I will send them to you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The kids look great. First day of school; so exciting!

Ani