Saturday, August 2, 2008

Sad Day :(

Today is a sad day for our family. We found out that we will for sure not make it through the courts before they close for the season. So our court date for our son probably won't be until the end of October. That adds 3 months to our process.
Major, major bummer.

This has only confirmed to me that it was a good idea not to tell our children and our families about the adoption yet. There is no reason to subject them to this emotional rollercoaster that they have no control over.

I wish there was some way for me to adopt without riding the rollercoaster.

Our son has major ear infections with puss draining out. Poor guy. I wish I was there to comfort him.

Sorry buddy, if it was up to me, you would be home yesterday. The world is not an easy place.

Kelly

No comments: