Thursday, August 7, 2008

Happy Kids

Wow! Talk about a good reaction. We video taped telling the kids about Teddy and I am glad we did. They are sooooo excited!! They screamed, jumped up and down and well, it was better then Christmas morning. Zachary even started to cry he was so overwelmed with joy. They have all been on cloud 9 ever since. This means a lot to me since they are going to have to share with yet another child, and yet they are thrilled.

All this morning they individually keep coming up to me and saying, "I am so excited about my new brother!"

I wish the whole world could share their perspective and enthusiasum. It has been so fun to share the good news with them.

Kelly

4 comments:

The Hermyzoo! said...

What a fantastic idea. I love it. Isn't AWESOME that our kids get it, to bad not everyone understands and shares the same joys as our children. CONGRATULATIONS!!! I look forwarding to read about your adoption journey. DO you mind if I add a link to my blog?

Kelly said...

Thanks!! I agree. We are so happy but much of the world cannot understand our joy.
I would love to see your blog.

Logan said...

Awesome Kelly. We're really excited for all of you. I guess that was what your special FHE was all about. We'd like to see pictures. Can you email them to me? Or do we need to come over and see them?

Its cool that your kids were a part of the revelations received this time around. You and mom have no excuses when it comes to your faith, you receive such regular correspondence.

I have seen your laundry room, and the inside of your van. Disasters? yes sometimes, but not as bad as one would expect with a big family. You and Kevin do a great job.

Nice blog. We'll enjoy staying up to date as the adoption progresses. You'll be in our prayers sis.

Kelly said...

Thanks Logan!! That really means a lot to me!

It is cool the kids were so involved with the spirit this time. Truthfully, it really helped me feel great about what we were doing.

My biggest prayer this time was to not be so alone in knowing it was the right thing. The Lord answered it in abundance by giving my husband and children the witness I had recieved. God is good!!